Personal branding gives you the edge to stand out from the crowd whether you want to attract more business offers or job offers. Your personal branding helps your reputation to precede you.
In this seminar, you will learn to identify your unique value offering to the marketplace and learn to promote yourself in the online and the offline world. Even though personal branding isn’t the idea of selling yourself, you will learn to attract opportunities that will correspond with your profile and interests.
As a business owner or as CEO, building your personal brand will help you command attention in your industry and you will become the preferred business partner to your future clients.
If you are self employed or a professional, then doing your personal branding will help you find your authentic voice in this noisy world and more prospects will get flocked to your expertise and authority.
If you are a working professional, building your personal brand will help you stand out from the crowd. Your clients will take you seriously and no employer can ignore a brand presence in their company.
If you are a student or an amateur who want to make it big in an industry, (if you have what it takes and you only lack knowledge in how to gain attention) then personal branding can transform your identity from where you are to where you want to be.
Whatever may be your background, when you begin to think, express and act like a brand, you will:
- Go from being a mere expert to becoming an authority in your field
- Go from a social media user to a social media influencer
- Increase your trust quotient and credibility in the marketplace
- Advance your career, gain followers and build unparallel reputation
- Build a reputation and following around your thought leadership
- More job/ business deal offerings
- Increase your professional income in any field
- Increase your influence in your industry
In this era of brands and influencers, you can’t ignore the power of personal branding.
Now you too can learn ‘personal branding’ and become a brand.
BRAND NEW YOU
Seminar by Paul Robinson on 22nd December , At Hotel Ritz Carlton, Bangalore
Paul Robinson is a leading authority on brand psychology and he is also a leading brand in the Indian speaking industry.
The learning module:
Module 1:Personal branding fundamentals
- Understanding brand psychology, brand building and different dynamics to building a brand
- Personal branding examples: Real life case studies of Personal Branding successes and failures
- Learn how perceptions are shaped and brands are born
Module 2: Defining your brand
- Your brand audit (Evaluate your current brand reach and impact)
- Define your brand goals
- Discover your authentic self through a series of self exploration tools
- Get clarity on your Ultimate Value Proposition
- Positioning yourself and learn branding keywords for your relevant brand personality
Module 3: Packaging your brand
- Developing Subject Matter Expertise and Thought Leadership
- Building a Professional Image
- Gain clarity on three components to personal branding- Authority, Online identity and Personal Style
- Defining your target market
- Aligning brand goals with other objectives
- Brand Offering
Module 4: Promoting yourself:
- Articulating Your Value Proposition to target audience
- Expanding your Social Clout and building an impressive online presence
- How to become an influencer both in the online and offline world
- Brand communication tips and strategies
- Reputation management
Module 5: Executive Presence:
- Learn to command attention in any crowd
- Present like a pro: Speak and present with confidence
- Developing your Networking skills
- Concluding tips and interaction
Who should attend:
- CXOs, Business Owners, Founders,
- Professionals, Self Employed
- Trainers, Coaches, Consultants,
- Political and Community leaders,
- Social Media Influencers &
- Anyone who seeks bigger career growth